Monday, May 1, 2017

Hello!

My name is Luna Eve ....  it's my other personality.  My main one.  I have a lot of them.

I'm not really a raider or a big questing freak.  Don't ask me to do a dungeon by myself - I could very well melt into a puddle of tears spewed from my introvert heart. I am a lone heart, one that is fearful of new people, even fake people attached to real ones.

Yes yes ... I know I care too much what other people think.

Infact, while I whine - might I add, I hate the process of leveling. And FLYING should not be a chore.  Dammit - I didn't pay out friggen so much gold to have to QUEST to fly.  Dammit.

If I could instant level all my toons - I probably would!

But alas, that is not the name of the game.

My biggest thing ...

Making Gold...

Crafting ...

Getting Achievements ... that don't normally involve other people.

and the number one thing........

PET BATTLING ...

Come one! Come all! Come big & small...   Gotta catch them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment